Tuesday, June 30, 2009

No One Will Miss Jeff Goldblum More Than Jeff Goldblum

Jeff made an appearance on Colbert Nation and it was quite amusing. Check it out below:
The Colbert ReportMon - Thurs 11:30pm / 10:30c
Jeff Goldblum Will Be Missed
Colbert Report Full EpisodesPolitical HumorJeff Goldblum

And just in case you can't get the video to load, here's what Jeff had to say:
"No one will miss Jeff Goldblum more than me," he said. "He was not only a friend and a mentor, but he was also, um, me. Jeff Goldblum's performances combined the muscularity of Brando, the pathos of Streep and the musky sensuality of a pride of baboons. One former conquest raved that sleeping with Jeff Goldblum was like—quote—being caught in a flesh storm with a 90 percent chance of satisfaction—unquote. That's verbatim"


Anonymous said...

Jeff is in this weeks TV Guide. The one with Burn Notice on the cover.

Ida said...

Cool! Thanks. Maybe I can pick up a copy and add a scan or something.

Anonymous said...

Only a 90% chance of satisfaction?! What happens the other 10% of the time? LOL